Pick 4 is one of the most interesting and exciting Daily Games conducted by the Illinois Lottery. The only other daily game other than Pick 4 that is conducted by the Illinois Lottery is Pick 3. The unique thing about Pick 4 of the Illinois Lottery is that it has a bonus feature option known as Fireball, that enhances the gameplay for the players. The Fireball option for the Pick 4 daily game is available only in the Illinois Lottery. Just like in most other lotteries, the Illinois Lottery Pick 4 is also drawn twice a day and hence, it gives the players higher chances to win as well. The main strategy of the IL Lottery ‘Pick 4’ is to pick 3 4-digit numbers and try their luck with one of the many exciting gameplay options that the Illinois Lottery Pick 4 comes with. The Pick 4 tickets of Illinois Lottery will range from 50 cents to a dollar, depending on the type of game style the player has opted for.
What is the Illinois Lottery Pick 4 Fireball?
The Illinois Lottery Pick 4 game can be played normally, but the players can also add the Fireball feature to their play to make it more interesting and for higher winning chances. The biggest advantage of the Illinois Lottery ‘Pick 4’ Fireball feature is that it lets a player take a shot at an extra number and hence if the player’s ticket is on the losing side, the Fireball feature has the capability to turn that around. The player will hence garner multiple chances at winning. Most of the players of the Illinois Lottery choose the Fireball feature when they play Pick 4.
Illinois Lottery Pick 4 Draw Time and Play
The Illinois Lottery Pick 4 game is drawn twice a day every day at 12:40 pm and 9:22 pm. All the drawings of the Pick 4 game of the Illinois Lottery can be viewed on the official website of the Lottery as well as the Lottery’s YouTube Channel as soon as the actual drawing commences.
- In order to start playing the Illinois Lottery Pick 4 Game, the player should first visit one of the Illinois Lottery Retailers close by and pick up a play slip for the game.
- And then, the player has to Pick 4 numbers between 0 and 9 in any combination he or she likes. Otherwise, the player can go to the Illinois Lottery Retailer he or she took the play slip from and ask them to pick the numbers instead. in many lotteries, this option is known as the Quick Pick option.
- After picking the numbers, the player has to choose the time of drawing (midday or evening) or both.</li>
- There are a few ways or styles in which a player may preferably want to play the Pick 4 game of the Illinois Lottery. The player has to choose one from these options.
- The player can also opt for the Pick 4 Fireball feature exclusive to the Illinois Lottery if he or she is looking for more chances to win.
The player can then check if he or she has gotten the winning ticket after the drawing of the game commences and can proceed to visit one of the Illinois Lottery retailers to claim his or her prize.